isomer.nula.cc

Organ of the Church of the Holy Savior
Varhany v Kostele U Salvátora

Originally a Lutheran church built by Jan Kryštof of Graubünden 1611-1614. In 1626 it became part of a Paulaner (Minims) monastery, which was abolished in 1784. In the 17th and 18th centuries the church was redesigned in the Baroque style and received a tower in 1720. Side parts of the church were completed in the 19th century. In 2010, restoration of the church organ, one of the largest mechanical organs in the Czech Republic, was completed after several years’ work.

Původně luteránský kostel vystavěný v letech 1611-1614 Janem Kryštofem z Graubündenu. V roce 1626 se kostel stal součástí kláštera paulánů (minimů). Klášter byl zrušen v roce 1784. V 17. a 18. století byl kostel zbarokován a roku 1720 k němu byla přistavěna věž. V 19. století byly dobudovány boční prostory kostela. Po několikaletém úsilí od zahájení přípravných prací, bylo v roce 2010 dokončeno restaurování kostelních varhan. Jedná se o jedny z největších mechanických varhan v Čechách.

GPS: 50.088902,14.420900